Registration for the long-awaited 2012 UTCA Business Case Competition is now open! Apply for an opportunity to demonstrate your analytical skills, network with consulting professionals, and win cash prize; and give your second semester a smart start!
This year’s competition is a one-day event on January 14, 2012. If you are one of the 16 successfully admitted teams, you will be given three days to solve a business case selected form the Harvard Business Review and the chance to present your solutions to a panel of judges from Deloitte, Mckinsey, BCG, AT Kearney, and others. Top 3 winners will receive cash prize.
[UPDATE!] UTCA created a form to help individuals who are looking for teammates. Please access here and use it for team forming purposes.
Note: You have agreed to share your contact information to any individual who uses the form and you will be responsible for contacting potential teammates.
Application Open: Monday, December 8th, 2011
Application Close: Wednesday, December 21st, 2011
Event Date: Saturday, January 14th, 2012
1. Join the Universityof Toronto Consulting Association at http://utconsulting.ca/join/
2. Download the full promotion package here and Read the rules of the competition here
3. Create a team of 4 current University of Toronto undergraduate students (full-time or part-time, including PEY students). Students from all 3 University of Toronto campuses and any majors are invited to participate.
4. Download the application form here
5. Send the application to firstname.lastname@example.org with title “Case Comp Application” by midnight 12 am(EST),Wednesday December 21st, 2011
For selected teams:
1. Pay registration fee of $60 (per team) to secure your position by cash or cheque made payable to “University of Toronto Consulting Association” at the Case Prep Session on January 9th, 2011.
2. Attend the Case Prep Session on January 9, 2012
3. Attend Case Competition onJanuary 14, 2010.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with title “Case Comp Question”.