Greeting to all our new and returning members! UTCA is excited to present our first seminar supported by Deloitte S&O, please see event details below.
Just want to let you know a fact that business students to engineers to sociology majors all work in management consulting. But what is consulting and how do consultants provide valuable insights to their clients?
Representatives from Deloitte Consulting – Strategy & Operations will answer these questions and provide students with insight into management consulting as a career. This is a must-attend event for any student hoping to learn more about the industry! In this seminar, you can
- Learn about the work consultants do
- Identify what it takes to become a consultant
- Examine the typical career path of a consultant
- Receive first hand advice from consultants and recruiters from Deloitte Strategy & Operations
- Get one-on-one answers to your questions about consulting
This is a great event for younger students to be introduced to the management consulting industry, and for graduating students to network and learn more about full time positions with Deloitte Strategy & Operations.
Date: Wednesday, September 14
Time: 6 pm – 8 pm
Location: Bahen Center, Rm 1190, University of Toronto
Spaces are limited so sign up here before Sept.12 2011 !