Hope you all have a fantastic semester so far, we would like to introduce more consulting related opportunities to you from UTCA and our partners. This will be a long and exciting list!
1) Our first blog about interview tips from a BCG Principal/Recruitment Manager is up. Please see here
Stay tuned and we will be posting a new blog soon!
2) UTCA has extended our network to Mckinsey Business Technology Office (BTO) at Hong Kong. They are interested in accepting resumes of UTCA members with the following qualifications:
- 4th year undergraduate student in Engineering or Computer Science OR last year as a graduate student
- Good record of academic achievements, standardized scores if applicable, especially for Masters students (GMAT, LSAT, GRE etc.)
- Minimum 1 year of work experience in: consulting, technology company, or in a technical role in a non-technology company (ex: software developer at RBC).
- Passion for technology
- Desire to start career in Asia (Hong Kong, China, Korea, Japan, Singapore, India etc.). For any selected country, fluency in local language (ex: Mandarin in China/HK, Cantonese is a plus in HK etc.)
If your application is selected, an engagement manager from HK Office is available to provide the following,
- basic career advisory regarding management consulting
- educate the attractiveness of Asia market
- CV advisory
- application reference if appropriate
3) Nspire – National Business and Technology Conference Case Competition Chair Message:
My name is Alberto Picard-Ami and I am the Chair of the National Business and Technology Conference (NBTC) 2012.
I wanted to extend my personal invitation to invite you all to compete at the NBTC 2012′s Consulting Case Competition. Our competition will be hosted by Deloitte this year, and will include teams from the U.S. such as Yale, Wharton, Northwestern and others. For those of you up for the challenge, I look forward to seeing you and your team at the NBTC 2012. I believe all of you are incredibly strong teams and will enjoy this opportunity. That said, feel free to look up more details at http://nbtc.nspire.org/ or contact me at .
Ticket Sales went live Jan 20. This is an incredible opportunity you will not want to miss out on!
4) Rotman Commerce – EnVision Conference 2012
Rotman Commerce Students’ Association is proud to present its signature academic event, the 2012 enVision Conference. On Friday February 10th to Saturday February 11th, 2012, the enVision Conference will take place at the historic venue of One King West located in Canada’s business centre. The conference will feature high profile speakers, interactive seminars and workshops, and professional networking opportunities for students.
For detailed newsletter, please download from here
UTCA 2011/12 Executives