Want to suggest some new resources? Email us! Post in our Facebook group or talk to any of our executives! On this page, you fill find the following resources.
- Reading list
- Case interview resources
- UTCA alumni bios
- Other useful links
Commuting to school or work? Check out these great reads to keep you sharp, aware and full of creative ideas. Have some suggestions – reach out to us and we’ll check them out.
- The World Is Flat: A Brief History of the Twenty-first Century
- Good to Great: Why Some Companies Make the Leap… and Others Don’t
- The Innovator’s Solution: Creating and Sustaining Successful Growth
- Execution: The Discipline of Getting Things Done
- Built to Last : Successful Habits of Visionary Companies
- Winning the Profit Game: Smarter Pricing, Smarter Branding
- Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game
- Strategy Maps: Converting Intangible Assets into Tangible Outcomes
Case Interview Resources
Courtesy of Monitor Deloitte
Case Competition Training
Other Online Case Prep Resources
- BCG Case Prep
- McKinsey Case Prep
- Deloitte Case Prep
- Bain Case Prep
Other Useful Links
There is a world of information online, but here is something to get you started.
For more information about management consulting firms, the interview process, prep guides for the interview, and information about management consulting in general, check out the websites below.
General Resource Websites
- Consulting Case – Crack the Case Book
- A.T. Kearney
- Bain & Co.
- Boston Consulting Group
- Monitor Deloitte
- IBM Global Business Services
- McKinsey & Co.
- Oliver Wyman (formerly Mercer Management Consulting)
- Sapient Corp.
- ZS Associates