We are a practical and effective interview training program for university students seeking to enter the management consulting industry. Key facts: 40% placement rate at leading consultancies, 50 minimum cases practiced per candidate, 10% enrolment rate to ensure class quality, 2 MBB class instructors.
Application for the November 2013 round is now open! For students aiming for the upcoming January internship recruiting, please fill up the application at the link below and forward your CV to us at before October 18th, 2013. Students who are selected for an interview will be contacted in a week.
Here is the application form link
Don’t forget to send us your CV as well!
- Weekly sessions on Tuesdays (5 sessions overall)
- November 5, 2013 – December 3, 2013
- 7pm – 9pm at UofT’s St George Campus
- 1 hour of training on case topics (e.g. profitability, M&A, Mental Math)
- 1 hour training on tackling different industry cases (e.g. healthcare, airline, financial services)
- 5 cases assigned out of casebooks (provided) every week
- Data driven excel model to track performance of each individual based on rating by case partner
- Live case practice with actual consultants, halfway into sessions
- End of session networking cocktail, paid for by TCP
- Applications and resumes due October 18, 2013
- Behavioral Interview (Phone)
- Case Interview (Phone)
- Up to 10 candidates will be chosen out of all total applicants (undergraduate and advanced degrees)
Anton Mihic, Ph.D. Candidate for Regenerative Medicine at University of Toronto
Received dual Associate/Consultant offers from McKinsey and BCG
Won numerous awards and scholarships for renowned research and for success at various business competitions