Case Competition 2012
Registration for the long-awaited 2012 UTCA Business Case Competition is now open! Apply for an opportunity to demonstrate your analytical skills, network with consulting professionals, and win cash prize; and give your second semester a smart start!
This year’s competition is a one-day event on January 14, 2012. If you are one of the 16 successfully admitted teams, you will be given three days to solve a business case selected form the Harvard Business Review and the chance to present your solutions to a panel of judges from Deloitte, Mckinsey, BCG, AT Kearney, and others. Top 3 winners will receive cash prize.
Application Open: Monday, December 8th, 2011
Application Close: Wednesday, December 21st, 2011
Event Date: Saturday, January 14th, 2012
1. Join the Universityof Toronto Consulting Association at https://utconsulting.ca/join/
3. Create a team of four current University of Toronto undergraduate students (full-time or part-time, including PEY students). Students from all three University of Toronto campuses are invited to participate.
4. Download the application form here
5. Send the application to with title “Case Comp Application” by midnight 12 am(EST),Wednesday December 21st, 2011
For selected teams:
1. Pay registration fee of $60 (per team) to secure your position by cash or cheque made payable to “University of Toronto Consulting Association” at the Case Prep Session on January 9th, 2011.
2. Attend the Case Prep Session on January 9, 2012
3. Attend Case Competition onJanuary 14, 2010.
Please feel free to contact us at with title “Case Comp Question”.