Registration for the long-awaited 2014 UTCA Business Case Competition is now open! Apply for an opportunity to showcase your analytical skills, to network with consulting professionals, and to win the cash prize!
This year’s competition is a one-day event on Saturday January 18th, 2014. If you are one of the 16 successfully admitted teams, you will be given three days to solve a business case selected from the Harvard Business Review. As one of the selected teams, you will have the opportunity to present your solution to a panel of judges from the world’s leading management consulting firms. First, Second, and Third place winners will receive a cash prize.
Mark your calendars:
• Applications open: Monday, November 25th, 2013
• Application close: Friday, January 3rd, 2013 (midnight)
• Prep Session: Monday, January 13th, 2014
• Event date: Saturday January 18th, 2014
1. Join the University of Toronto Consulting Association
2. Download the full promotion package here and read the Rules and Regulations of the competition here.
3. Create a team of four current University of Toronto undergraduate students (full-time or part-time, including PEY students). Students from all three University of Toronto campuses are invited to participate.
4. Register your team on Eventbrite here
5. Download the application form here
6. Send the application to with title “Case Comp Application” by 11:59 PM (EST) on Sunday December 22nd, 2013
When selected, your team will need to:
1. Pay your registration fee of $60 (per team) by cash or cheque made payable to “CONSULTING ASSOCIATION (UTCA) U OF T” at the Case Prep Session on January 13th, 2014.
2. Attend the Case Prep Session on January 13th, 2014.
3. Attend Case Competition on January 18th, 2014.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at with subject line “Case Competition Questions”
Team Finder Instructions:
If you have a team, great! Please register before December 22nd.
If you don’t have a team, don’t worry! Please fill out this form and we will help you find and form a team.
Please note: Students who use this link agree to disclose their contact information voluntarily for the use of case competition team matching