The University of Toronto Consulting Association (UTCA) is looking for new executives for the 2009-2010 school year! We are seeking dynamic and committed individuals with an interest in management consulting.
In the past, UTCA has organized case competitions in association with high caliber international university associations, consulting workshops, firm visits, and case interview seminars with all of the leading consulting companies.
Participants have included: Accenture, Bain & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Deloitte, IBM Global Business Services, McKinsey & Company, Oliver Wyman, Monitor Group, ZS Associates, Harvard Graduate Consulting Club and more!
To apply for an executive position:
*STEP 1* - Answer the following 3 questions (each answer to be no more than 200 words)a) Why do you want to be an executive with the UTCA next year?
*STEP 2* - Along with the 3 answers, submit your most recent resume (pdf or word doc) to [email protected] with the SUBJECT: 'FIRSTNAME_LASTNAME - POSITION'
Applications are due *Sunday March 15, 2009 at 5:00 PM Toronto Time*.
Positions Available are:
1. VP Internal (1 position)
2. VP Marketing (2 positions Ã± one for Engineering, one for Arts & Science)
3. VP Communications (1 position)
4. VP Volunteer Consulting Group (1 position)
5. VP Finance (1 position)
The University of Toronto Consulting Association (UTCA) is excited to present a Cover Letter & Resume Critique service in partnership with Deloitte Consulting's Strategy & Operations Team.
It's as simple as 1-2-3
1) Prepare a Cover Letter & Resume for the Business Analyst Position with Deloitte's Strategy & Operations Team. You can download the job posting by clicking here
2) Submit Cover Letter & Resume in word or pdf format:
- Deadline (ongoing): From Monday March 9, 2009 (9am)to Friday March 20, 2009 (noon)
- Submit to: [email protected]
3) Within 2 weeks, a representative from Deloitte Consulting will email you back with constructive feedback detailing:
- Areas of Improvement
- What Deloitte Consulting is really looking for…not just Deloitte but other strategy consulting firms in general
Students will also have the opportunity to re-submit their Cover Letter & Resume for a final review.
- Develop a top-notch Cover Letter & Resume before the start of September's recruitment season.
- Learn more about a consulting career with Deloitte's Strategy & Operations Team, gaining an inside contact in the process.
- Have a competitive advantage over other students....make your voice heard early in the recruitment process and get advice from the hiring team.
Please note, this service is available ONLY to students who will be in their last year of studies beginning in September 2009.